September 24, 2011

Dinner Date

Tonight we are headed out for dinner somewhere unknown at the moment. The temperature is 88 degrees... how do I survive? :) Didn't want to get fancied up with the face so I went with casual makeup and somewhat played up my eyes with a black winged eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. I am hoping to eat sushi and sip my drink of choice.. MOJITO. Yum.




What I'm Wearing:
Face. Maybelline FITme Foundation in 120 applied with wet sponge
FITme Powder in 120 applied with ELF powder brush
Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 02 Sun Light
Eyes. Urban Decay Primer Potion
NAKED Palette
Virgin all over lid
Naked in crease
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Lips. Vitacilina :)

White Tank-Forever21
Burnt orange Skirt-Forever21
Sandals-American Eagle

Photos taken with Photo Booth

No comments:

Post a Comment