November 28, 2011

Cheap & Effective Skin Treatment

Chapped lips?
Pimples? 
Acne Scarring? 
I suffer from all three nightmares and I know I'm not alone. For the past year I have been using a product called Vitacilina. This product is made in Mexico and it contains Neomycin Sulfate and Retin-A. What are those, you ask? Neomycin Sulfate is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin. Retin-A is used to treat acne and also is said to have anti-aging effects by helping the skin retain collagen. 
Hallelujah!

Every night I apply a half pea-sized amount to each of the following areas of my face. 
My two cheeks.
My chin.
And my lips.

I take about 30 seconds on each area and rub gently to work the product into my skin.


My lips are soft and moveable in the morning. 
My pimple(s) are reduced in size or even dried up. 
 My acne scars have faded greatly from using for a period of time. 

Vitacilina can be found in the US at your local drugstores. 
The price ranges from $3.00-$5.00.
Have you tried out this product yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment