November 29, 2011

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Yikes! 

I think my Christmas list was just misplaced and a new one was written. How we all loved and obsessed over the Urban Decay Naked Palette and now a second one! If you want all the inside information and to maybe be a first of owning this bad boy then go to Urbandecay.com and sign up for their newsletters. After that business you should be receiving a newsletter on December 1st that will hopefully show the goods!

Urban Decay Naked Palette (Original)

Pictures were posted online on a couple of beauty blogs and forums but I was quite skeptical for the fact of the picture having a girl's silhouette in the mirror of the palette. I just wanted to let everyone know, if you didn't already, that you can jump on the bandwagon with me and await the arrival!

 The Urban Decay Naked Palette is my daily go-to for my eye shadow looks. I am hoping for the new palette to offer more matte colors. I am extremely excited and can't wait to see what they have come up with! Santa Baby, I know you've got one of those in your sack of gifts with my name on it. 

Is this new item on your Christmas list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment